For more than 40 years, students, faculty, staff, and community members have attended the NACCS annual conference to present their scholarly papers--many of which have spun into important intellectual pillars. The selected proceedings provide access to this research and scholarship.
Browse the contents of NACCS Annual Conference Proceedings:
- 1975: 3rd Annual Conference - Perspectivas en Chicano Studies
- 1982: 11th Annual: Unsettled Issues A Panel Discussion - Tempe, AZ
- 1984: 12th Annual: Chicana Voices - Austin, Texas
- 1992: Chicano Studies: Critical Connection Between Research and Community
- 1996: 22nd Annual: Mapping Strategies - Chicago, IL
- 2001: 28th Annual: Beginning a New Millennium - Tucson, AZ
- 2002-2004: 29th, 30th, & 31st Annual Conferences Proceedings
- 2008: 35th Annual: Poesia, Baile, y Cancion - Austin, TX
- 2010: Chicana/o Environmental Justice Struggles for a Post-Neoliberal Age
- 2012: 39th Annual: NACCS@40 - Chicago, IL
- 2013 Proceedings special issue "Rio Bravo: A Journal of the Borderlands"
- This special issue of Río Bravo: A Journal of the Borderlands highlights a series of essays and creative work presented at the National Association for Chicana and Chicano Studies (NACCS) Tejas Foco conference at the University of Texas, Pan American in the Río Grande Valley in South Texas in February 2013.
- 2015 Chicana/o In/Civilities: Contestación y Lucha Cornerstones of Chicana & Chicano Studies
- 42nd Annual NACCS conference in San Francisco
- 2016 Transforming Chicana/o Activism, Discourse and Scholarship into Power
- 2018:The Queer Turn
- Selected Proceedings of the 2018 Meeting of the National Association for Chicana and Chicano Studies
- 2019 Indigenous Knowledge for Resistance: Lecciones from Our Past
- 2019 Annual Proceedings, NACCS Albuquerque, NM.
- 2021: Love in the Time of Corona
- 2021 Virtual Conference Proceedings
- 2022: 50 Years of Activist Scholarship
- Selected Proceedings of the 2022 Virtual Meeting of the National Association for Chicana and Chicano Studies