Aims & Scope
The purpose of Themis is to:
1) Inspire academic research and original writing in justice fields;
2) Instill respect for authorship and the writing process;
3) Promote scholarly excellence and professionalism;
4) Develop editorial and critical evaluation skills;
5) Provide students a means for publication and recognition of scholarship, and a source of pride in their department;
6) Provide students with the experience of peer review: evaluating and critiquing papers for style, clarity, content and accuracy; and line-editing papers for publication.